The Vancouver Canucks and Race Force is teaming up to make an even bigger impact to our community. As a Race Force Volunteer, you will be at Vancouver Canucks' games assisting with helping with the sales of 50/50 tickets. All of these ticket proceeds go to supporting Vancouver Canucks' Charities such as the Canuck Place Children's Hospice, BC Children's Hospital and the Canucks Autism Network. This initiative is also part of the new Race Force initiative in further supporting the community via athleticism.
To volunteer, you must meet the following requirements:
- No criminal record
- Positive attitude and a good command of the English language
- Confident handling large volumes of cash and using technology equipment
- Passionate about raising HUGE dollars for the Canucks for Kids Fund
- Enjoys people and the atmosphere of being at a live sporting event
BENEFITS to you:
- Every 4 games you volunteer at we offer you a pair of Canucks tickets for an upcoming game
- Nightly prize draws
- 50% off of concessions while volunteering (some exceptions apply)
Please use the form below to sign up to volunteer and you will be contacted once the season schedule has been worked out. The Race Force Canucks' Team Program Leader will contact you with more information.
Disclaimer: By signing up, you consent to receiving electronic communication from Race Force.