Movember 21.1km Meetup Run
Join the Race Force Volunteers and run with us! This event is put on by volunteers (who are runners) and a chance for you to log your mileages for Movember. Race Force and our sponsors will support the run with aid stations and our volunteers. There will be a bag check (with a donation). The run is meetup style (meaning it's essentially runners meeting up as a group to run together, but will be supported by our volunteers). Running with us is free for everyone, however, donations to our operations is welcome.
RUNNER REGISTRATION (So that we know you are joining us and that we can stay in touch with you):
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION (Please scroll to the bottom of THIS PAGE).
How to join us:
1. Make sure you fulfil our requirements below.
- You must be able to complete a half marathon distance between 1hr 30mins and 2hr 30mins. This is in place because our resources are limited and we will be splitting up the group in pace groups of 15 minute intervals.
- You awknowledge that this event is open-road, there are inherent risks in participating in this event and Race Force, nor any of our partners, volunteers, directors are liable for your participation. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER FORM awknowledging the risks in participating in this event to join us. This will be emailed to you.
2. Register on ca.movember.com to pledge and join the movement. You are more than welcome to join your own teams or team "RACE FORCE". The goal is to increase awareness for men's health and overall health and fitness by completing a mileage pledge.
3. Save the date and spread information about Race Force on social media <3
8:30AM - We will meet up at the Lougheed Town Center Skytrain Station (just at the parking lot on the mall side). Bag Drop will be avaliable and you will be split into pace groups.
9:00AM - A warmup will start led by Sparrow Fitness.
9:10AM - Warm up ends and run begins
10:40AM onwards - First group of finishers finish near Metrotown Station, Bags will be waiting with finish line food provided by our supporters (TBD)
To volunteer, please complete the form below. Details will be emailed to volunteers when they become available.
Date: November 25th, 2017
Time: 8:00AM - 1:00PM